Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

still can't see this??

Hey Hioh,

Please accept my apologies.

Yesterday I sent you an email talking about
my good buddy - Rob Benwell's "Blogging to
The Bank 2010"...

Apparently, the site didn't load for some people
and as a result, many can't SEE the page and
the shocking results/case studies.

The thing was that TOO MANY people were trying
to access the site at the same time and it
stressed his server a little too much.

And..to my horrors...I realized he wasn't using
a dedicated server! Believe me, I gave him
a earful :)

I was assured (personally) that all systems
are good to go now.

Check it out here:

=> http://dylanloh.com/Likes/blogaferrari

Best,
Dylan Loh


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This email is never sent without permission.

You are receiving this electronic mailing because you
bought one of Dylan's ebooks, or signed up for his
newsletter, or mini-course or requested a fre.e report

16 Mohamed Sultan Road #04-01, Singapore 238965

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7MwcLKxstCwcLKzsbCyMtEa0bIzsrOzMDA==

No comments: