Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Thursday, January 21, 2010

fr.ee review copy

Hello,

My friend Dr. Mani personally emailed me
a few days ago asking if I would share a
free review copy with you of his latest
book.

I've always respected Dr. Mani, and we've
had several email communication back in
forth, because he has a respect for my
marketing as well.

I first heard of Dr. Mani from John
Reese's traffic secrets - where after John
Reese did a million dollar day and then
donated a big sum to Dr. Mani's organization.

Dr. Mani is a heart surgeon and does work
for free for children who have heart defects
and has saved many lives.

That's why it was a honor for me to get an
email from him one day out of the blue saying
he really liked the way I did marketing.

Flattery always works with me!

Anyway, when I heard Dr. Mani was doing a launch
for a PRINT book on his very new, inspiring
book, I told him I'd help out.

He is doing an interesting launch where he is
giving away 1,000 copies of his print book in
digital PDF download to help get some buzz going
and to get some positive reviews for it.

So you can get a FREE review copy before
it launches.


There's only one thing he's asking in return...
that you'll read the short 56-page book, and share
your feedback/review with others.

* You can post it to your blog.
* You can tweet it on Twitter.
* You can publish it on your website.

Or you may just email it to Dr.Mani, and he'll share
it with his readers on the book's website itself.

You can download your free review copy here...

http://www.47hearts.com/reviewit.htm

By being on my list, you're one of a very small group
of people being given this chance to pick up a review
copy first.

And I am in no way compensated by this. I just think
Dr. Mani is a great man with a very noble purpose
and I believe in his message.

So get your free review copy here:
http://www.47hearts.com/reviewit.htm


Thanks!

Jason

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

https://fladlien.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=0&i=14576&e=768b9b04&m=94518

Fladlien Productions
2169 Glen Oaks Drive
Coralville, IA 52241
(563) 571-2131

Delivered By Infusionsoft

1 comment:

ThinkWriteRetire said...

Thanks, Jason. I appreciate your support.

All success
Dr.Mani