Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Friday, January 8, 2010

f.ree traffic loophole

Hello,

One day out of the blue I got a call from this
kid who is even younger than me.

The first thing he did was say how much he liked
my products (smart kid!)

The second thing he did was - without asking -
share with me a super hot traffic strategy I
could implement immediately, that would basically
double my traffic...

TO ANY LINK I posted.

I thought - damn, that's how you network! I liked
him immediately. Here he is, giving away a real
genuine traffic secret to me for free, AND stroking
my ego.

What can I say, on some days I'm a push over.

I asked him - "Dude, do you have this available in
a product yet?"

He said no, but would let me know when he did.

That time has finally arrived, and best of all you
can steal this traffic secret for basically NOTHING.

Less than $2 in fact.

Check it out below:
http://nanacast.com/vp/87175/49247/

Thanks,
Jason "feeling old at 26" Fladlien

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

https://fladlien.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=0&i=14576&e=768b9b04&m=85450

Fladlien Productions
2169 Glen Oaks Drive
Coralville, IA 52241
(563) 571-2131

Delivered By Infusionsoft

No comments: