Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Saturday, January 2, 2010

it was one of the best gifts ever

Hello,

First, I want to thank everyone who took the time
to help contribute to my mom's Christmas present.
We generated nearly 100,000 words! It took me six
scrap books (!) to put them all in, and we while
we've spent hours reading through them, we haven't
even gotten to read all of them yet.

But I promise we will.

One thing I know is that it has truly made this
one of the most special Christmas celebrations we
had, and REALLY went along way to turn a very tough
time into a very special time that we will forever
remember.

Also, it might take me some time, but I am going
to send a personal message to everyone who contributed
a story - because I feel so grateful. So sometimes
within a few weeks or a month, look from a personal
email from me if you helped with my mom's present.

Even though I'm a wordsmith, I really AM at a loss
for words to express my gratitude for the wonderful
out-pour of good will and hope you inspired for us.

In my opinion it was really was the difference for
getting through these holidays without feeling like
there was a million pound elephant sitting on top
of our heads!

And this relates to a larger point: the ability to use
internet marketing to positively influence other people's
lives.

To know that at any given time, there are thousands of
well wishers around the world who thank you for playing
a small part in making their lives more enriched.

I used to think I got in this JUST for the money. I
looked at it like this: you DO help a lot of people,
but you DO so BECAUSE the more you help others, the more
money you make.

See how money is still the primary focus?

But In my journey through this wild world, I learned
about 10 months ago that the money is SO secondary
to the feeling you get knowing that you can provide
some sort of critical piece of information that can
make someone happier... more content... more fulfilled...

That's wealth. And that's a motivator you should tap
into to help achieve YOUR dreams.

Sure, it's cliche - but it's true.

Hold your heads high and be proud to be internet marketers.
Those on the "outside" may look scornfully on you... saying
you're a "scammer" with your long form sales letters... and
your big promises.

Or that you're foolish to chase your dreams, and "why don't
you get a REAL JOB?"

But you can walk around secretly KNOWING that while they're
content with "another day, another dollar", you're trying
to make it "a better day, a better WORLD!".

And sure, you make large promises. You put some sales pressure
on from time to time. But you know what? How the heck are you
going to get people out of their comfort zone? You try hard
because you CARE hard.

You're driven. You find a way to bring innovation to your
marketplace. To provide better solutions. To give more so you
can receive more. And if you CAN'T find a way... you will
MAKE one.

It's 2010. And contrary to what the media tells you, at this
time THERE ARE MORE MILLIONAIRES walking the planet than
ever BEFORE!

There are more people out there who you can positively impact
THAN EVER BEFORE!

There are more opportunities to marry your passion with wealth
than EVER BEFORE!

And sure there is uncertainty. Sure there are things out of your
control. Maybe the world will end when the Mayan calendar does
in 2012 :)

But - you have two options with how you deal with these
uncertainties.

Option one is to use them as reasons and excuses. Or option two is
to say "yes, these things are out of my control so why worry about
them?

Why not do EVERYTHING I can that is within my control to get the
most out of every minute of every day while I still can?"

THAT is success. It's not reaching a goal. It's feeling so incredibly
ALIVE while pursuing the goal... feeling so good about what you're
doing today to move to where you'd like to be tomorrow...

That the pursuit is JUST as enjoyable as the destination.

That's a new years resolution for you!

Thanks so much for reading this and for being someone who is brave
enough to step up to the plate and make a go at this "internet
marketing" stuff.

That alone has already made you wealthy.

-Jason


Jason Fladlien
Fladlien Productions
(563) 571-2131
jmflad@gmail.com
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

https://fladlien.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=0&i=14576&e=768b9b04&m=78480

Fladlien Productions
2169 Glen Oaks Drive
Coralville, IA 52241
(563) 571-2131

Delivered By Infusionsoft

No comments: