Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Twitter Time Saver Tips

Hello,

Earlier this year when my brother passed away,
Mike Paetzold was one of the first to come forward
and help me out - without asking anything in return...
not even an affiliate commission!

Now it's time I repay the favor. I just found out that
his boiler burst and it's going to cost him an arm
and a leg to fix it - which sucks because of the
timing - being the holiday season at all.

Mike doesn't even know I'm doing this, but I checked
out one of his latest products on Twitter, and it's
pretty good stuff and you can get it for a steal.

If you want to discover some twitter traffic tactics
and ways to use twitter to make money, then
check out the link below:

http://twittertimesaver.com/

-This is a "Naked" link, meaning it's not my affiliate
link and I don't get 1 cent from this promotion. It's
just my way of returning the favor to MIke since he
helped me out so much when I needed it.

Plus, I have met MIke personally and can vouch
that's he's an extremely sharp guy and an excellent
marketer - and delivers top notch stuff!

So at least take a few minutes to check it out and
see what it's all about:

http://twittertimesaver.com/

Thanks,
Jason "Tis the season" Fladlien


To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

https://fladlien.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=0&i=14576&e=768b9b04&m=~BatchId~

Fladlien Productions
2169 Glen Oaks Drive
Coralville, IA 52241
(563) 571-2131

Delivered By Infusionsoft

No comments: