Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Monday, December 7, 2009

Last chance: Insane $4.95 offer

Hey Hi,

I hope you had a great weekend!

Last week, I've been telling you about my friend Erik's awesome beginner's course, and how he's making it available for the ridiculous amount of $4.95.

But this is the last time you're going to hear about it from me.

This time if you snooze, you'll loose.

Go here now and check out everything Erik's giving you for less than 5 bucks:

http://7dollarbooks.com/likes/fwm/

I know, I know, you might be thinking, "Jeez, you sure are adamant about this"...

Well...

The feedback is flooding in, and when you see what I'm hearing, you'll understand why:

=========================================

Thanks so much for introducing me to Erik and his incredible training.

When I saw that your friend Erik was making this training available for a measly $4.95, I had to jump at it.

I'm so glad I did...

This is great. And I'm only on the first session!

Erik has created something of amazing value here, and everyone new to the online world really needs this.

Once again, thanks so much. You truly are a class act.

With what I've discovered here, I feel that I will have the funds I need soon, and when I do, you can bet that I'm going to be investing some of them with YOU.

Betty - Bend, Oregon

=========================================

When I saw this, I knew I had to follow up with you to make sure you don't miss one of the best-kept-secrets on the internet...

Erik's course comes complete with step-by-step instructions as well as detailed videos.

That's in addition to the $2,335.00 in valuable bonuses he set aside just for you.

And like I said, he's giving it all away, for ONLY $4.95.

Here's the link again:

http://7dollarbooks.com/likes/fwm/

And here's why you're gonna love this:

- You can start with just a few bucks

- It doesn't require a huge learning curve

- It's a tried and tested system: People are FINALLY getting their first website online

- It works in any country with an internet connection

If this wasn't such an incredible opportunity I wouldn't bother to tell you about it a third time.

But I know what a DRASTIC difference this could make in your life and the worst that can happen is that you invest $5 bucks and a little time checking it out.

Bottom line is, you need to go here now:

Joseph Murray
><>

P.S. Like I said, this is the LAST time you'll hear about this from me, so don't miss out:

http://7dollarbooks.com/likes/fwm/

---
--
-


Click on the link below to CANCEL your subscription or EDIT your details:
http://responsebot.com/cgi-bin/login/r.cgi?s=4131884&a=17&k=IQN65ObbHKrRw

No comments: