Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Join me at the 2nd annual warrior forum event in oct?

Hello,

It was april of 2008 and I had just created my first 3 info products
and was bringing in about $7,500 a month in income... when a few
short months before that I was dead broke.

I went to my mentors house one day to help him do some work
on his basement.

During the work I told him about this event I was thinking about
going to. It was the warrior forum event, and the warrior forum
generated about 85% of all my profits.

See - the reason I had met my mentor was my dad used to be his
wrestling coach.

So when I told him I was "thinking" about going to the event, he
said something to me that changed my life: "Your old man just sits
around today "thinking" about things. He never gets outside of his
comfort zone anymore."

Then he said: "Why don't you man up and do it, damn it!"

I went home and booked my ticket. He gave me that hard push I
needed to step it another level. That was my first seminar, and it
really opened up my mind to the "next level".

That's why when the 2nd annual warrior forum event came about,
I wanted to make sure I was apart of it. I'm speaking there, and I
even got to write the copy for the event!

Anyway, if you are in a position where I was last year, or you're
near North Carolina - then you should consider going.

All the information is here:
http://www.warriorevent2009.com/

I even did the design! It looks just like the warrior forum :)

Thanks,
Jason "rocket man" Fladlien

Jason Fladlien
Fladlien Productions
(563) 571-2131
jmflad@gmail.com
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

https://fladlien.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=0&i=14576&e=768b9b04&m=35792

Fladlien Productions
329 N 1st St.
West Branch, IA 52358
(563) 571-2131

Delivered By Infusionsoft
https://crm.infusionsoft.com/go/infs/footer_fladlien/text

No comments: