Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

f.ree webinar replay - setting up a membership site in 6 minutes

Hello,

Boy do I have a story for you. I just got back from JV alert, and
my good friend and genius marketer Marlon Sanders gave me
a bit of wisdom that helped me give one of the best presentations
at the JV alert event in San Diego.

He told me something that made me create a whole new presentation
at 9 pm at night, even though I had to speak at 8:30 the next
morning. And I did.

The result was so good, that my friend Jit Uppal, who was there
asked if I would present it especially to his subscribers. So I did.
And you can catch the replay in the link below.

Warning - there is a very special offer tied to the presentation,
and for a few of you, it might just be the perfect thing. It's a
webinar training I'm doing, and we have a couple of spots left over
from the seminar if you're interested. If you followed me, you know
I gave up doing webinar trainings for the last three months.

Well this one is a special exception. So if you're interested in
that, make sure to watch the video to the end.

At the very least, you're going to an exact, step by step process
for setting up membership sites in under 6 minutes with completely
free software. So watch the video regardless of whether or not
you're interested in the special offer at the end.

Anyways, click the link below now to check it out:
http://goldmembercoaching.com/go

Watch it, because the webinar will be pulled when the offer expires
tomorrow at 6:30 pm central time.

Thanks,
Jason "spontaneous presenter" Fladlien

Jason Fladlien
Fladlien Productions
(563) 571-2131
jmflad@gmail.com
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

https://fladlien.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=0&i=14576&e=768b9b04&m=40588

Fladlien Productions
329 N 1st St.
West Branch, IA 52358
(563) 571-2131

Delivered By Infusionsoft
https://crm.infusionsoft.com/go/infs/footer_fladlien/text

No comments: