Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Saturday, March 27, 2010

listen to me talk...(free audio)

Hey Hioh,

A quick important message for you today.

I wanted you to have an interview Alexander
Shelton (one of the Traffic Ultimatum guys) did
with me.

In it, he grilled me on product creation,
relationship building and many many more:

http://e1.simplecdn.net/imelite/Interviews/DylanLoh.mp3

(No opt in required, its a direct link!)

And yes, I did spill some of my secrets out in
that interview.

Go ahead and listen before it is taken down :)

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Dylan Loh

P.S. This isn't a FREE audio per se and it is
only distributed to you because you're my subscriber.




------
This email is never sent without permission, you're
receiving this because you requested for more
information on 'Nasty Dirty Money'


16 Mohamed Sultan Road #04-01, Singapore 238965

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7MwcLKxstCwcLKzsbCyMtEa0bKzsbGzsTA==

No comments: