Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hioh, a quick affiliate marketing tip for you!

Hey Hioh,

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend :)

I know I sure am!

I wanted to write this email to you because
I wanted to drop you a quick but effective
affiliate marketing tip for you...

...so keep your wallets, there is nothing to
buy or opt in.

One of the most effective ways of making
money online is via *review sites*.

"Sure Dylan, what else is new huh??"

Yeap, I know this topic has been talked about
to the death but bear with me for a bit.

I won't go through to the specifics of setting
up and writing your review today but I want to
talk about this one killer SEO trick I use to
get traffic to my review sites.

And it has worked like gangbusters for me!

Load up Google keyword tool:

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

And search for the PRODUCT NAMES of the
product you're reviewing. So for example if
I'm reviewing flip cams, I might enter
'flip videocams'

I get back keywords like

"filmadora panasonic"
"flip video series camcorder" (only 7 results with quotes!)
"flip video mini hd camcorder"

and several other 'buying' keywords with
little competition!

Next I will do a "flip video cams" + forum and
"flip video cams" + 5 comments.

Note: 5 is just an arbitrary figure, you can
enter whatever number you want to search for
blogs to comment on!

The purpose of doing the above is to:

1. Identify a pool of keywords (say 10) to
target and get traffic from.

2. Locate forums and blogs for you to leech
traffic from.

3. Get traffic in and convert!

Bear in mind, you have to write or say
something meaningful in those forums or
blogs before you actually post or start
commenting.

Hope this small piece of information helped!

Best regards,
Dylan Loh

P.S. Look out for something EVEN BETTER (and
easier) than this tomorrow!


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This email is never sent without permission.

You are receiving this electronic mailing because you
bought one of Dylan's ebooks, or signed up for his
newsletter, or mini-course or requested a fre.e report
.
16 Mohamed Sultan Road #04-01, Singapore 238965

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7MwcLKxstCwcLKzsbCyMtEa0bCwsDIwcLA==

No comments: