Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hi , here’s what people have been saying…

The response to my last message about Mike Filsaime and Eric Louviere's Job Crusher Program was tremendous... I wanted to take a minute here share what others have been saying about Job Crusher...Check it out below:
This is like The Total Package.
I have to tell you that it has been awesome! I had to miss some calls but the Job Crusher staff is all over about finding out what YOU want in a coaching program. OH yeah, I missed the call but I can go back and listen and watch it all over again.Heck - The copywriting piece is worth about 4 months admission alone, and no - copy is not all that is being discussed - this is like The Total Package. This is a no brainer guys!Terry Wygal - The QHB
Job Crusher kills it for a fraction of the price.
Yes, Job Crusher is a great program! Believe it or not, I paid $3,800 for a very famous "guru" membership program, and Job Crusher kills it for a fraction of the price. I highly recommend Job Crusher.-Victor Perez
"You will not regret it!
For those of you on the fence here this is the real deal!I'll tell you, Eric leaves nothing out. I've also had the honor to meet Eric in person and he really cares about the success of others.We have a private forum for Job Crushers and it's simply awesome. You have questions? The JC team has answers! Here's what's great. You post a question in the forum and 99% of the time it gets answered within 24 hours. Talk about customer service! You can't buy this kind of tech support at this price let alone all the coaching and mentoring that goes along with it.In addition, Eric is committed to growing his passive income business that he's scaling back his lucrative copywriting business and guess what? Job Crushers get to go along for the ride with his Look Over My Shoulder program.In my opinion, COACHING is the way to go to succeed in this business. Dump a couple of your existing membership sites and get yourself into Job Crusher. You will not regret it!-Dennis Muller
Well, there you have it.To see even more feedback, be sure to hustle on over here right now http://jobcrusher.com/pages/1419.htm Thanks,James Anderson PS Seriously though, if this gets you itching to know more, I'd hurry... the special rate that Mike and Eric are offering won't last!

No comments: