Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Thursday, August 13, 2009

get this right...

Hey Hioh,

D here.

This is the first tip on Internet Marketing I'll
be giving you.

- YOU NEED TO FREAKING GET YOUR BUTT OFF THE CHAIR
AND DO SOMETHING! -

Nothing will happen if you don't take action.

No amount of buying the 'next big thing' or the new
'magic product' will make you wealthy.

IT WON'T!

If you're asking, 'what do I need to do?'

Give yourself a pat on the back because realising
you NEED to do something is oh-so-crucial in
Internet marketing.

I'm gonna give you one method right away that
won't cost you any money and that you can use
right away - article marketing!

-----------------
Article Marketing
-----------------

I'll be spending some time expanding on this as I
believe I'm an authority on article marketing.

You see, Google loves content and 'content-wise'
nothing beats articles.

So if Google shows some love to your articles,
it will start to drive traffic to your articles.

There are 3 article directories worthy of
mentioning and they are

1. EzineArticles.com
2. Goarticles.com
3. Searchwarp.com

(All of them are fre.e!)

Of course, there are thousands of other
directories but these 3 are the ones that
I've been consistently submitting my articles
to.

Here's the gameplan:

Step 1: Write 6 different articles on your
niche that you want to build a list or sell a
product on and limit it to 350 words each.

If you're running out of ideas then simply
pop by one of the directories to see how
its written and to find inspiration.

Step 2: Submit 1 article to ezinearticle
1 article to goarticles and 1 to searchwarp.

Step 4. Submit your other 3 articles to the
different articles again after your first 3
gets approved.

Step 5: Track the incoming links and traffic
coming from the articles to your squeeze pages.

Step 6: Rinse, refine, repeat!

You can drive the traffic from article
marketing to

1. Squeeze pages
2. Adsense pages
3. Blogs
4. Review pages.
5. Sales pages.

What I personally do is drive them to a review
page where I have product A compared to product B
and give them my conclusion.

I tell them what I liked about product A in a very
frank and honest manner. This has proven to be a
real money-maker for me and you should really
try it out too!

Have fun and take action!

OUT

Dirty D.
------
This email is never sent without permission, you're
receiving this because you requested for more
information on 'Nasty Dirty Money'

No comments: