Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Saturday, November 6, 2010

hey Hioh, PERSONAL email:

Hey Hioh,

I just wanted to let you know that I've
just released a system called 'Gheadshot'.

As you might be aware, I'm not exactly the
'launch a new product every 2 months guy'.

In fact, this is my first product launch for
2010...and the reason is that I don't believe
in putting out a 'so-so' product just to make
a good 5 or 6 figures from a launch.

Actually, I had not even PLAN to do a product
launch, I was approached by one of my subscribers
who FLEW ALL THE WAY from London to Singapore
to learn from me (talk about determination eh)

This guy is Jani G and because of him (and me)
Gheadshot is born.

Check out our story in this video here:

http://www.nonimriches.com/gheadshot.htm

Cheers,
Dylan Loh AKA Dirty D.

------
This email is never sent without permission, you're
receiving this because you requested for more
information on 'Nasty Dirty Money'


16 Mohamed Sultan Road #04-01, Singapore 238965

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7MwcLKxstCwcLKzsbCyMtEa0HEzM7IxsjA==

No comments: