Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Sunday, May 16, 2010

my dog PEED on me today! DANG

Hey Hioh,

I've a super cute dog - a west highland white
terrier and he's 12 years young. I ABSOLUTELY
adore him but...he gets naughty at times...

HE PEED ON ME TODAY!! (not that it didn't happened
before...)

Well actually, the blame's not entirely his, I
conveniently left out the part where I was the
one who stepped on his pee :(

I was too slow.

That's what happens when you MOVE TOO SLOWLY.

And that's true for Internet marketing as well!

So you really do need to act fast and SEE this:
here:

=> http://dylanloh.com/Likes/profitformula

Ignore the standard pop up that comes up and
hit the 'X' button, just focus on reading his
amazing story...and how (if you head over quick
enough) you can make serious 4 or 5 figures
online!

Let's talk soon and in the mean time I'll have to
keep an eye on Lewis (my westie's name!)

Cheers,
Dirty D.

------
This email is never sent without permission, you're
receiving this because you requested for more
information on 'Nasty Dirty Money'


16 Mohamed Sultan Road #04-01, Singapore 238965

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7MwcLKxstCwcLKzsbCyMtEa0bJwMLCwc7A==

No comments: