Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

4 steps to doing easy product launches

Hello,

In the last week, 3 clients have contacted
me to help them with their product launches,
and a cool $25,000 my way is expected as
a result.

That got me thinking - I should make you
aware of my product launch technique...
It's almost the same one I've been using
for the last 2 years.

However, I've made two key adjustments
to make the process even better.

Anyway, I have a special deal for you
for the next two days only. I'm going
to update my product launch formula
training course... it's only $27
now.

When I update it, the price will rise.
So if you want, you should get it now.

And if you get it before friday, you
will gain access to a special only
"client webinar" will i will debut,
right before your eyes... these new
product launch strategies...

And also help you plan your own product
launches.

Yep, you must act before friday to
get this special deal.

Click on the link below now to get it:
http://goldmembercoaching.com/poorman/update.html

Thanks,
Jason "cake recipe" Fladlien

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

https://fladlien.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=0&i=14576&e=768b9b04&m=102188

Fladlien Productions
2169 Glen Oaks Drive
Coralville, IA 52241
(563) 571-2131

Delivered By Infusionsoft

No comments: