Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Hi!

Hi Hi,

If you're in the US today, I would like to extend my warmest wishes for a safe and joyous Thanksgiving Day to you and your family.

Here's a couple of quotes I always re-read on this day. {smile}

"When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty
my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup."
~ Sam Lefkowitz

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."
~ Albert Schweitzer

Have a Safe and Happy Day

Warmest Regards,
Joseph Murray
><>

---
--
-


Click on the link below to CANCEL your subscription or EDIT your details:
http://responsebot.com/cgi-bin/login/r.cgi?s=4131884&a=17&k=IQN65ObbHKrRw

No comments: