Post Multiple Ads on Craigslist Secrets

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Does Classified Ad Masters Still Work??

I can tell you that I post ads in multiple cities every day using the Classified Ad Masters system. Everything Erik has taught me has worked when I followed it exactly.

Yes like you I go off on my own quickly and try to overthink things. And when i drifted to my own ways, my ads started getting ghosted and my domains were blocked from posting.

Learn the Craigslist Profits system and you can make some great money. The traffic on Craigslist is huge. Even if you only post the top 25 cities once a day, you will get visitors. If you have enough email addresses you can do this 3 times every day.

Being able to go to the daily training and hear what others are getting to work and about the latest changes is very valuable.

And this system will work for any free classified ad website now and in the future.

I am still very glad I went through the Craigslist Secrets training and still go to the training webinars as often as I can. You will learn new tricks every time.

No comments: